• A Recognized Service Organization of The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod

FIRE AT THE CENTER OF REFUGE ORPHANAGE !

Last night Feb. 2, 2016 a fire broke out at the Center of Refuge Orphanage in Jacmel Haiti.

Roussemie Lucien, owner and founder of the orphanage and her brother Gimey had substantial burns to their arms and were treated at the hospital

No one else was harmed.

The fire broke out in the center of the orphanage building in the Lucien family  suite. it is reported that a candle caused the fire.

Roussemie and her brother are recovering at the John 3:16 Guesthouse.

Please consider donating to help with medical bills and repair of the orphanage

donate-mim

 

mrychel

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.